Learn a simple format with real impact,
let digital formats work for you
and stand out from the rest!
Many business people are challenged by public speaking speak. How do you prepare for this? Where do you start? How do conquer this fear? Peter has 3 unique sessions specifically designed for busy people who must present digitally with real impact. Here you will get past simply disseminating information and become an engaging and stimulating user of digital media. Build your reputation and credentials, grow your confidence and stand out from the rest.
Knockout Digital presentations - agenda 1
Refine your presentation skills in the work context and present with real punch. This unique 2 hour programme is designed for you to reduce your anxiety over tendering for business to prospective clients, presenting at industry conferences or tabling proposals to boards of management, addressing staff or any public meeting. You will refresh the fundamentals of quality presenting to help build understanding and self awareness. You will also understand how to map your speech, the importance of chunking information and how the ‘sell’ is so important. You will get past simply disseminating information and become an engaging, stimulating and above all memorable presenter.
- This workshop is designed as a refresher for people, acquainting themselves to the principles underlying quality presenting.
- Participants will review and learn about the fundamentals of public speaking.
- They will be introduced to the ‘presentation map’ as a preparation tool.
- Participants will share their real life experiences.
- Group size 10 to 15 people
Knockout Digital presentations - agenda 2
Learn the secrets of presenting digitally. This 1/2 day programme is designed to build on your existing presenting capabilities. Using the foundations of quality presenting you will learn how to use the digital format with real impact. You will understand the importance of the ‘sell’ and be shown a proven way to map what you want to tell people. You will design something that will give you a real buzz and make you be remembered.
- There will be a review of the foundations of quality presenting to help build understanding and self awareness.
- Participants will explore the use of the ‘presentation map’ within the context of presenting digitally.
- They will be given the opportunity to practice what they have learned and share their experiences.
- Access to laptop computers and digital projectors is required.
- Group size 10 to 15 people
Knockout Digital presentations - agenda 3
Move past mundanity and present with real pizazz. This tailored 1 day coaching programme is targeted at presenters needing to gain an edge to their presentation style. It is for individuals or teams who have an important presentation coming up and must make an impact. Working best one on one or in a small group format, you will use a real life case study to formulate your presentation and have the opportunity to rehearse. You will understand how to map your speech, utilise the digital format to have real punch and the importance of the ‘sell’ message. You will get past simply disseminating information and become an engaging and stimulating presenter.
- This workshop is pitched at experienced presenters who are looking for an edge to their presentation style.
- Participants will have completed the first two layers of the programme or demonstrated an adequate level of competency.
- Participants will review the fundamentals to effective public speaking.
- Participants will be challenged to utilise a real life presentation to prepare and deliver and if appropriate deliver this in a team context.
- Group size 5 to 8 people
Sports Medicine Australia
As a member of the leadership group with Netball Victoria and now Executive Officer of Sports Medicine Australia Victorian and Tasmanian Branch, I have had a long standing professional association with Peter. He has provided invaluable advice and designed practical suggestions to improve organisational HR management strategies. In one instance Peter designed and facilitated multiple sessions focused on leadership group effectiveness. More recently he has advised and assisted in the revision of a performance management system. Peter has also given ongoing guidance specific to staff performance issues.
Peter’s work demonstrates his results focused, pragmatic and hands on approach, which is all the more effective due to the importance he places on listening. His breadth of experience enables him to bring insights in ways that cut through the complexity and to produce workable solutions. I recommend Peter as someone of integrity and competence.
Executive Officer Sports Medicine Australia
(Victorian & Tasmanian Branch)
Pharmacy Guild of Australia
Peter Sugden has worked for the Pharmacy Guild in a consultancy role for a number of years. Peter's approach is hands-on professionalism. He has extensive experience in retail pharmacy and what makes the business work. His quiet manner helps him work closely with all staff and gains their confidence and support. Peter helped with the Quality Care Pharmacy accreditation program to enable pharmacies to be prepared for their external assessment. This has meant working productively with the owner, pharmacists and all staff. Peter has a good knowledge and approach about performance management and quality assurance. He knows this means more than just documentation. He has made presentations to groups regarding accreditation and sales of medicines, conducted mystery shopper program into pharmacies and provided immediate feedback to the pharmacy and staff. I can recommend Peter without hesitation to assist you in your business and coaching.Robert Huddle
State Manager QCPP - Victoria
Pharmacy Guild of Australia